Fallen Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Tale forgotten, A Tale retold.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

3E 433

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gamer_Fox
Admin
Admin
Gamer_Fox

3E 433 Empty
PostSubject: 3E 433    3E 433 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 5:55 am

((this is a continuation of the first diary entry in the signup page))

It would appear that i ran into a stroke of dumb luck as the very cell my inmate and i shared seems to have been the entrance to some underground escape route. However, being the more intelligent of the group, i siezed my chance and made my escape through the confusion, slipping past the guard and through the now open cell door while the other decided to move on with the guards and some pompus overdressed man in robes.
At any rate, the people here are rather tall in stature, it made them rather easy to bypass in the halls. I managed to slip past them and was able to reclaim my posessions and make my escape. My next goal is to head back to the ship to see if i can find any survivors. I understand i acted as a coward before and that has been greating on my mentality. Hopefully i am able to find at least one other who managed to escape from this horrible twist of fate.

--

Yuru let out a sigh and leant his back up against the tree outside the entrance to the sewers, looking up from his book, his quill in hand as he looked about some, speaking to himself some as he closed his eyes, his ears dipping slightly as he did so, "Back to the city Imperial then. Bah. Going through the city itself would cause far too much trouble, no doubt the blighters have already spread the news of their 'accomplishment' " he said with a hint of distaste in his voice before getting to his feet, placing the book and quil in one of the larger pockets to his jacket before starting to walk down to the waters edge, keeping to it as he walked round, headding towards the docks at his own pace
Back to top Go down
Stewie teh janitor
Stewie teh janitor

3E 433 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3E 433    3E 433 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 10:13 am

Shadow had just exited the the stone stone tunner that connects the Temple Distric of the Imperial City with the Waterfront, where all kinds of ships dock: merchant, miliratry, private, and even that Bloated Float Inn. There were the usual sailors, guards, beggars and other lower class citizens of the City. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary for the dark clothed Argonian as we was making his way to his and his brother's old shack they own at the Waterfront, that they now use only for storage after they inherited a fortune from their long lost parents and bought a nice house in Cheydinhal, which was odd since they spent most of their time in the Imperial City.
Everything was fine until Shadow noticed a new ship docked next to the Bloated Float. Normaly that wouldn't be anything special, but this specific ship had a very foreign design. All kinds of vessels visit Cyrodil's capital, from all of the empires, but this one was completely different. Another stange thing that stood out was the medium sized group of city guardsmen around the ship. Some of them were just patroling, others were taking out various items from the vessel: crates, barrels, furtinure to name a few. Shadow decided to take a closer look and perhaps ask the guards about it. He headed towards the new ship and Captain Gepard Montrose who was present there took notice of the argonian and went to speak with him.

"Ah, Shadow,...- said the Captain from a few dozen feet away - ...good day Sir, what brings you here so early? Heard about the 'magical storm' that happened here last night, I assume?"

"Actualy I'm here on a personal errand. - said the argonian in his usual calm and curious tone - Magical storm? Never heard of such a thing. Enlighten me please?"

"Well, last night, out of nowhere a raging thunderstorm appeared in the middle of the sky. It was strange because it had be a sunny day, with no clouds well into early hours of the night. And that's not everything. This storm was occuring only over lake Rumare and all of a sudden a ship, of all things, fell from the powerful twister and landed in the lake and the waves from the wind slowly carried the ship near the Waterfront. A group of guards came as soon as they heard saw it and roped the ship here. The survivors were unfortuantely not happy to see them. Those men had detained the survivors. Me and my men came here this morning to take the prisoners to the prison. Right now we're inspecting the ship and everything inside of it."

"Interesting. - said Shadow while stopping to think for a brief moment. - Would it be a problem if I looked around this ship myself?"

"Sure go ahead, though I doubt you'll find anything of interest..."
Back to top Go down
Josh
Founder
Founder
Josh

3E 433 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3E 433    3E 433 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 8:41 pm

Inside the bloated float the sound of laughter filled the air as the majority of the patrons broke into a sea chanty. Off to the corner however a young man sat by himself buried deep into his journal.

Day six of my journeys in this strange new world. I have found what appears to be the center of commerce in this country, The Imperial city it's called. A melting pot of many different kinds people. Nobles, merchant,s priest, beggars, soldiers, sailors, and your regular towns folk litter the streets. It almost reminds me of home... almost. it would appear that the bardic arts are lost to these people as i have yet to meet a single playwright, actor, or musician. This along with the state of the city and it's people leads me to believe that this world is less advanced than my own. The stench is unbelievable, it's almost as if there is not a single bath in this entire city! If that is the case then i will be quickly making a habit of morning and afternoon swims. i know that I'm coming across as if i was some posh noble who's never worked a day in his life but standards of hygiene must be kept. With any luck I'll hear of a more cultured city to stay in while i get my bearings of this place and find a way back home. If I can simple walk through an archway and appear here then i should be able to leave the same way. And if that is not an option... I could always begin working on a spelljammer and leave these people in shock and awe. Hmm.... That actually sounds like a good idea. Will have to put more thought into it.

He closed the book when he finished writing and looked around the ship. "Could be worse.... Could have been transported to a world full of dwarves." He said to himself with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
https://fallenlegends.forumotion.co.uk
Gamer_Fox
Admin
Admin
Gamer_Fox

3E 433 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3E 433    3E 433 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:14 pm

Yuru paused with baited breath as he rounded the stone wall, watching the people about with an eagles eye he spotted the ship a ways off, his tail flicking some as he watched the 'local law enforcement' unload all the cargo. "Fiends... Assult the ship, murder my comraids and now take what was left as plunder." Yuru narrowed his eyes some, the very thought left him sick to his stomache. With a pause he looked over to the waters of the bay with a heavy sigh before speaking to himself again in his usual higher tone. "There is only one way to get onboard unseen at this point in time and i'm afraid... i will have to use it. Realms have mercy." With that Yuru quickly slipped off his coat, pauldrons, and sword, hiding them skillfully in some local brush, when he was finished they were completely covered, being neigh invisible to all but the one who knew that they were there.
yuru took in a deep breath before running forward and jumping into the water, the only thing of importance he haddn't removed being the odd circlet on his head, which, managed to somehow stay put no matter what. Yuru swam to the side of the boat, swimming silently under the waters before popping his head up, climbing up the side of the vessal before placing his flat hand on the surface, running it along to feel for something. Upon feeling a light groove in the woodwork, slipping his fingers into the crevice before pulling it open, slipping through a previously unseen circular hatch, easing himself down to the interior lower decks of the vessal.

having sucessfully infultrated his own ship yuru would start to move around the shadows, searching for any trace of survivors whilst easily avoiding any clunky, chatty, bulky guardsman with absolute ease
Back to top Go down
Stewie teh janitor
Stewie teh janitor

3E 433 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3E 433    3E 433 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 2:30 am

"Sure go ahead, though I doubt you'll find anything of interest..."

"With me Captain, you never know..." - said Shadow with a slight chuckle as walked across the wooden planks that connect the mysterious ship's top deck with the dock.

Despite the previously mentioned 'storm' the ship looked in prestine condition, brand new even. Shadow walked around the top deck, looking for an entrance to the lower levels of the vessel. He found it and made his way down. The only light source there were the weak rays of morning sunlight passing through the tiny cracks on the top floor. The argonian closed dark orange reptilian eyes for a brief moment before opening them again. He was now using Nighteye and could see perfectly in the dark.
Shadow wandered around, checking all of the corneres, rooms and even under the beds for anything that might help him identify the ship and anyone from it's crew. At the end of the deck was a hatch that leads to the lowest level, and next to it was the last room that Shadow has yet to check. He opened the wooden door and went in. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary, until he noticed a small book wedged between the haul of the ship and a wooden plank. The argonian pulled it out and opened it. Despite his Nighteye the ink was mostly washed off and could barely be read. He decided to take a nother look at it outside or perhaps ask the imprisoned survivors about it later.
Shadow went downstairs and no suprise it was even darker. "Thank the Nine for Nighteye" - he said to himself as he continued on. At one point he stoped in his tracks and looked around with his eyes. Nothing of interest could be seen or heard.
"Somehow I don't think I'm alone down here." - thought to himself as he took a few more steps...

OOC - The journal isn't meant to be Yuru's, but if you'd like we can make it so.
Back to top Go down
Josh
Founder
Founder
Josh

3E 433 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3E 433    3E 433 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 5:16 am

A few drinks, a couple of boast, and a bad run of luck at cards left Tannin finding himself being throw out of the bloated float and into the water nearby. Breaking the surface he looked up at the nearby boat and growled. "People here aren't too fond of those down on their luck it seems." Not seeing anyway up out of the water Tanning pulled a dagger out from it's sheath and jammed it into the hull of a nearby ship. "I'll pay for the damages later when i get some money." He said to no one in particular as he began to scale the side of the ship. When he reached the top he crouched down low to make himself harder to see. He started to sneak off the ship but forgot an important part of sneaking. Not watching his step his foot caught on a rope and tripped him, sending the half-drow tumbled down the entrance to the lower levels with a loud crash. He lay on his belly tangled up in the rope with a dazed look on his face. "It wasn't me mother it was the cat again eheheh.." He said in a goofy laugh.
Back to top Go down
Gamer_Fox
Admin
Admin
Gamer_Fox

3E 433 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3E 433    3E 433 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 2:40 am

Yuru froze when he heared the movement in the lower decks, he shifted a bit to go deeper into the shadows, tail flicking every now and then in caution, a fun fact about the woliin's tail was that even though it looked wolflike it 'responded' much like that of a cat, only really 'wagging' when the woliin was annoyed.
Yuru edged himself closer, his near perfect vision in the dark a handy trait at a time like this. Yuru edged round one of the remaining crates, peaking through enough to see shadow. The moment he saw him however a crash sounded from the upper decks, the noise making its way towards the lower as Tannin stumbled in to view. Startled by the noise Yuru feared he had been spotted and others alerted, not having his right mind about him he nimbly lept out from his hiding space, reaching to the side with a slight determined grunt, pulling out his blade to point it at shadow... only to find to his dismay that he held nothing, it becoming clear that he'd left it behind in the hiding spot. Yuru swore under his breath, deciding instead to open his hand much like a mage, keeping it there in hopes the lizardic creature in front of him would fall for the ruse.

((i should really proofread))

Last edited by Gamer_Fox on Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stewie teh janitor
Stewie teh janitor

3E 433 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3E 433    3E 433 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 8:06 am

Shadow immediately turned around when he heard the loud crash on the upper deck. THinking it was a clumsy guard, he turned back, only to find someone standing infront of him with their open arm pointed at him. The person looked male, but not a representative of any race native to Cyrodil, or any empire on Nirn for that matter. For most people, the first thing one would do is to draw their weapon. Shadow on the other hand, held up his arms in a "Hold it!" position.

"Whoever you are, I don't know if you can understand me, but I mean you no harm. Here's my blade to prove it..." The reptilian said as he slowly took out Shadowrend, and with both hands he placed it on the ground between himself and the unknown man. Shadow then took a few steps back and waited for a responce.
Back to top Go down
Josh
Founder
Founder
Josh

3E 433 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3E 433    3E 433 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 5:07 am

Tannin continued to stumble about for a bit, his vision blurred both from the force and the blood from his head hitting the wooden planks, Half crawling two figures came into view. Unable to see them properly Tannin tried to get closer but his world continued to shift around eventually leaving him sprawled out on the floor near the two. "If i'm not sabapposed to be here..... Jurst drag me eout." He said in a groggy tone of voice, finding it difficult to pronounce his words properly.
Back to top Go down
Gamer_Fox
Admin
Admin
Gamer_Fox

3E 433 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3E 433    3E 433 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 5:38 pm

Yuru let out a silent sigh of relief to himself "He bought it..." he thought to himself as he watched the reptilian place his sword down and moved back. After a pause Yuru lowered his hand. "I'm terribly sorry for my brash actions, however the people on this plane have been less than hospitable so far, and i do not believe my caution to be at fault in any which way" He'd say in his usual posh tone, fussing at his collar a moment. With Yuru's small stature he would only come up to the weist of the reptilian creature, his voice giving no hint at his age. Yuru was about to speak again in hopes of getting some information about the hostilities before, before he was interrupted by a man quite clearly out of his right wit. Yuru places his hands on his hips with a huff, tail flicking about in agitation. "Realms. Letting all sorts aboard my ship."
Back to top Go down
Stewie teh janitor
Stewie teh janitor

3E 433 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3E 433    3E 433 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 3:26 pm

"I think he understood me..." - thought the reptilian. Shadow was about to speak again, but was interrupted by a 2nd person who seemed pretty dazed. He briefly sighed and picked up his sword from the ground and sheathed it on his back. The argonian took a good look at the new intruder and noticed that he too looked 'foreign'. He then turned back to the tailed man:

"Okay, listen up you two. I suggest we go somewhere else and discuss this whole thing in peace. I own a small shack nearby. Don't worry about the guards, they won't bother you if you're with me. So what do you say?" - said Shadow as he pointed at the ladder leading to the upper deck.
Back to top Go down
Josh
Founder
Founder
Josh

3E 433 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3E 433    3E 433 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 5:54 am

Tannin looked at the two when he suddenly began to speak in a dialect that neither Shadow nor Yuru had any hope of understanding. When he finished he simply nodded with a smile. He then made an attempt to stand up but fell over almost immediately. "This isss... most unsophisticated." He said in a tongue that they could understand. "Take us theeen to your place ooh scaly one, So that we may speak and...things."
Back to top Go down
Gamer_Fox
Admin
Admin
Gamer_Fox

3E 433 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3E 433    3E 433 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 3:34 pm

Yuru looked up to the reptilian with a serious expression before glancing at the ladder. "Yes well, how about. no?" he said whilst dusting himself off some, looking to the elf on the floor a moment. "i have had my fair share of backstabbings and while i do not imply in any manner that this is your current intention i would preferr to remain cautious since the -last- people i tried to trust had me thrown in a dark and dingey cell with realms knows what growing in the stench of the place" he said as he fussed at his collar a moment, the chain to his circlet swaying some from his compulsive movements. "If it is truly your intention to speak on a completely neutral and friendly ground then i will meet you at your place of residence rather than follow you to my upper decks which is currently crawling with murderers." he said whilst turning about some, pointing a polite finger to shadow. "so i do thank you for your offer and i will find you on my own accord and i promise, should the area be deemed secure i will join you on the inside for a pleasant discussion." with that yuru quickly zipps behind some of the crates, the area growing quiet as he practicly vanishes amongst the shadows of the lower decks, making no sound what so ever.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

3E 433 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3E 433    3E 433 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3E 433
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fallen Legends :: Roleplays :: Roleplays--Main :: Media based RP's-
Jump to: