Fallen Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Tale forgotten, A Tale retold.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MINECRAFT! Show off your little shacks, your epic mantions, castles,skins,etc.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stewie teh janitor
Stewie teh janitor

MINECRAFT! Show off your little shacks, your epic mantions, castles,skins,etc. Empty
PostSubject: MINECRAFT! Show off your little shacks, your epic mantions, castles,skins,etc.   MINECRAFT! Show off your little shacks, your epic mantions, castles,skins,etc. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:55 pm

I don't know how many of you play minecraft but i thoguht i'd sare some of my stuff.

MINECRAFT! Show off your little shacks, your epic mantions, castles,skins,etc. Javaw2011-08-0716-31-19-04

Firstly we have this beuty of a house i made. The first *decent* house i made. Usualy i just settle for small wodden shacks. [This] is what the house looked like when i first built it. It includes the following:

1st floor:
-large chest
-crafting table
-two furnices
-couch
-automated door (since i tend to leave it open on my own)

2nd floor:
-Bed
-small bookshelf
-large terrace with great view over the cactus farm, also with automated door
-furnace
-large chest

3rd floor:
-A lovely view
-2 3x2 book shelves

Basement:
-small chest containing a DIY Hellgate kit
-crafting table
-furnace
-some paintings
-underwater tunnel made of sandstone
-side sandstone tunnel that leads to my underwater wheat and sugar cane farm (with its own crafting table and large chest)
-emergency exit at the end of the tunnel, found at the side of a hill near my house

Exerior:

-emergency bunker, oposite of my houce, has a sandstone bridge over a small pond leading to it (pic is taken from the bridge).
-large cactus farm
-sandstone walkway, lit with glowstone lantern posts, leading to a small monument to myself (me and my ego)
-cobblestone/mossy coblestone tunnel leading to my Nethergate site, decorated with lit jack-o-lanterns
-skylight windows at the bottom of the afforementioned pond, for my garden

I consider myself a casual player. If you guys wanna see more pics of the house, do tell.
Back to top Go down
Stewie teh janitor
Stewie teh janitor

MINECRAFT! Show off your little shacks, your epic mantions, castles,skins,etc. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MINECRAFT! Show off your little shacks, your epic mantions, castles,skins,etc.   MINECRAFT! Show off your little shacks, your epic mantions, castles,skins,etc. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:05 pm

Also some skins. If you want to download them, click the pics. Also i made them myself

MINECRAFT! Show off your little shacks, your epic mantions, castles,skins,etc. Stewie

The first is "Stewie", my first skin, based on the infamous Steve. Not seen in the pic but there's a large red S on the back of his hoodie.

MINECRAFT! Show off your little shacks, your epic mantions, castles,skins,etc. Fire3

"Fire Mage" my latest skin (ive made a few more as well) as my most detailed one too. On his back there's a fire symbol.
Back to top Go down

MINECRAFT! Show off your little shacks, your epic mantions, castles,skins,etc.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fallen Legends :: General :: Off Topic-
Jump to: