Fallen Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Tale forgotten, A Tale retold.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wyrm's Sign-Up

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Raz
Admin
Admin
Raz

Wyrm's Sign-Up Empty
PostSubject: Wyrm's Sign-Up   Wyrm's Sign-Up Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 8:50 pm

Welcome to the Wyrm'sh headquartersh, known as Wyverln's Keep, it ish from here... our bashe of operations that we will launch oll attacksh againsht ourl hated rlival and enemay. The sho called and arrogantly named Bloodfang's, pershonally I like ta jusht call them muutt's... or mongrael mutt's depending on my mood. My name ish Captain Alishtair Brasik, I'm the rlanking officer here at Wyverln's Keep and the man who hash been choshen ta lead the Wyrm's to victorly. You need not worry, I asshure you. You have made the rlight choice, the Wyrm's are eashily the superior force on thish island and it will onlya be a matter o' time before ourl enemy ish crushed beneat ourl arlmored boots.

Now, shtow yurl gear, get a bite to eat, then get yurl arse on the wall... ya never know when the mutt's might trly somethin' when we'rle not looking. Oh... I almosht forgot.... be shure you kill anything that movesh. Even if it'sh not a good for nuthin'... no good excushe Fang'... you might've just kelled our dinner!

Last edited by Raz on Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Raz
Admin
Admin
Raz

Wyrm's Sign-Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyrm's Sign-Up   Wyrm's Sign-Up Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 2:30 am

Wyrm's Sign-Up Mtg_0310

Name: Alistair Brasik
Race: Human
Affiliation: Wyrm's

Weapons: Twin Short Swords, and whatever else might come to hand.

Character Bio: Captain Brasik likes to kill things and because the captain likes to kill things he was once considered a great hero to his people. But then the good captain killed the wrong person and was sent to the island in punishment for his crime. Now the captain spends his days trying to encourage those under his command to kill things as well. But they never listen to him, and now the captain also spends his days fighting clinical depression which can only be alleviated by killing things.

Note: Brasik speaks with a heavy scottish inspired accent, keep that in mind when you read my posts... He's meant to be hard to understand.

Last edited by Raz on Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:06 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gamer_Fox
Admin
Admin
Gamer_Fox

Wyrm's Sign-Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyrm's Sign-Up   Wyrm's Sign-Up Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 7:13 am

Name: Fy'at
Race: Bestial folk-wolf subspecies

Weapons: Fy'at is equilly effective at ranged and close quarters combat, as such he makes use of a longbow and two smaller balanced daggers

Character Bio: Fy'at, much like Revier was part of the Kytees order. In stead he was one of the Kytees that decided to go rouge after a series of missions where the top brass nearly quite literally stabbed him in the back. Fy'at decided that it was time to leave the order and se out on his own as a freelance assassin, mainly because killing was the only thing they had raised him to know. A few months after that was when the Kyees sent out their first operative to dispose of him. That having failed they sent another and another until they decided to try send Revier after him. However before they could send out the oredr Revier had started the coup and attempted to take the oredr over for himself. Figuring this was a good chance to score brownie points Fy'at returned to assist the council in fending off Reviers attacks. Only to be captured later and released on the same island as punishment for deserting the order in the first place.
Fy'at used his skills and got to the Wyrm's encampment first and was able to gain a seat within them as a new member.
After a few hours Fy'at noticed Revier getting closer, and due to his grudge... and possibly boredom, mentioned to the sentry on duty that he was an enemy and inevitably got him shot at.

Wyrm's Sign-Up Boreds10
Fy'at is of a shorter build and comes to a height of about 5 foot. In corolation to this however he is very nimble and light on his feet

Note: all Kytees have a similar facial tatoo design so they are easily recognised by the oredr as well as strike fear in the general public after removing their hood.

Last edited by Gamer_Fox on Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Josh
Founder
Founder
Josh

Wyrm's Sign-Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyrm's Sign-Up   Wyrm's Sign-Up Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 5:43 pm

Name: Aron Lolts
Race: unknown
Affiliation Wyrm's
Weapons: Axe

Character Bio: Aron Lolts is well…… Not the brightest tool in the shed. Fiercely protected of his friends he is a stalwart companion and truly means well. Unfortunately due to his lack of intellect he has a tendency to invoke a large amount of wrath from his teammates.
Note: Specifically chosen for his lack of any intelligence to view the effects of prolonged exposure to the mentally challenged.

Wyrm's Sign-Up Chaosw10
Back to top Go down
https://fallenlegends.forumotion.co.uk
Raz
Admin
Admin
Raz

Wyrm's Sign-Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyrm's Sign-Up   Wyrm's Sign-Up Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 1:11 am

*updated Brasik's profile, as well as the Wyrm's Intro*
Back to top Go down
Stewie teh janitor
Stewie teh janitor

Wyrm's Sign-Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyrm's Sign-Up   Wyrm's Sign-Up Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 6:49 am

Name: Kyran
Race: Elf...well, when he was alive
Affiliation: Wyrms

Weapons: His skeletal staff as a ranged weapon), spells, undead minions, a shorsword under his robe, used as a last resort

Character Bio: Kyran was sent to the island as punishment for years of crimes agaisnt humanity such as necromancy, graverobbery and so on. He's generealy a calm and laid back type, but at the same time he's also cold and heartless. He enjoys using sarchasm on those around him. While Kyran is very inteligent, he prefers doing things blindly as that way seems more *fun*. His ultimate goal is to create the ultimate undead cration, using the 'cut and paste' method with different limbs and body parts of all kinds of creatures (even humanoids) and combining them together.

Wyrm's Sign-Up 414050-1299526326

P.S. Yes i am re-tooling my character from sky, since i didn't get to use him.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Admin
Admin
Joel

Wyrm's Sign-Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyrm's Sign-Up   Wyrm's Sign-Up Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 4:47 pm

Name: Cyrian Raendir
Race: Elf

Weapons: Longbow and Swortsword

Character Bio: Cyrian doesn't like to talk much about his life before coming to the island. He more or less simply turned up one day at Wyvern's Keep with a letter saying that he was to be a new recruit. What can be deduced from what little he has said indicated that he had served as a soldier at one point.

Wyrm's Sign-Up Archer10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wyrm's Sign-Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyrm's Sign-Up   Wyrm's Sign-Up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wyrm's Sign-Up
Page 1 of 1