Fallen Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Tale forgotten, A Tale retold.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In need of some help...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Raz
Admin
Admin
Raz

In need of some help... Empty
PostSubject: In need of some help...   In need of some help... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:00 am

Well, I still have some hope of finishing Talos Valor and getting it started for you guys. I feel it still has promise and want to see it realized... but, I'm going to need your help, I'm having difficulty in choosing a viable enemy for it's use. As it stands now, I'm pretty much set for release except for detailing out the minor storyline bits and knocking down who we're gonna be fighting.

Here's a list of what I have worked out so far...

Genre: Sci-Fi
Tech Level: Kinetic Pulse Based Weaponry, Both sides will be spacefaring races (but will center around a large conflict on a single planet)
Roleplay As: Genetically Engineered Supersoldiers ( Your usual human based supersoldier w/usual variety of abilities. Enhanced Strength, Speed/Reflexes, Endurance.)
Overall Storyline Arch: Plotted with only a few minor tweaks left to be done, these will be worked out once an enemy has been chosen.

What hasn't...

Enemy: Needs to be of alien origin....

What I've considered using so far and my thoughts on them...

Humanoid Cat-Race: Been done to death, plus I've relied on them to much in the past already... I need something else.
Humanoid Reptilian/Dragon-Race: Too much of a mismatch, Though I might consider them if given a logical reasoning.
Insectoid Race: Just like the Cats... Been done to death.
Humanoid Canine-Race: As far as I know this hasn't been done too often, So there are some possibilities in it's use.

So let me know what you guys think, whether in regards to any of those I've already listed or hopefully something I haven't thought of yet. Also as a way of thanks to whoever helps me pick an enemy, they'll get credited for it's creation and the choice of naming the race used, I'll also endeavor to make them a Forum Sig at their request... if their interested that is.

Whatever your opinion I hope to hear your thoughts on the matter.
Back to top Go down
Stewie teh janitor
Stewie teh janitor

PostSubject: Re: In need of some help...   In need of some help... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:32 pm

Imma go with the Canine.
Back to top Go down
Josh
Founder
Founder
Josh

PostSubject: Re: In need of some help...   In need of some help... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 2:06 am

I vote all... A caste base system based on the race.
The Feline race as the primary space faring race AKA Wing commander flashback fuel.
The reptilian being the commanding race
Insects the sciencey race
Aaaand the canine's being the grunt foot soldiers.
Back to top Go down
https://fallenlegends.forumotion.co.uk
Joel
Admin
Admin
Joel

PostSubject: Re: In need of some help...   In need of some help... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:53 am

I support Josh's idea
Back to top Go down
Gamer_Fox
Admin
Admin
Gamer_Fox

PostSubject: Re: In need of some help...   In need of some help... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:11 pm

i second that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In need of some help...   In need of some help... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In need of some help...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fallen Legends :: Roleplays :: RP Lounge-
Jump to: