Fallen Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Tale forgotten, A Tale retold.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Wolves Den

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Josh
Founder
Founder
Josh

The Wolves Den Empty
PostSubject: The Wolves Den   The Wolves Den Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 3:33 am

Hello and welcome to the Blood fangs' headquarters, also known as the Wolves den. Think of it as your home away from home during this time of war against our rivals the Wyrms. They're a crafty bunch but i know that each and everyone one of you is......... Alright you know what? Fuck this, who the hell wrote this shit? Goddamn..... Whatever, here's how it is. We stay over here, they're over there, we beat the shit outta them, they tear us apart till we're barely able to walk. Got it? Good, this shit ain't rocket science. Soo uhh.. Get your gear stowed, find yourself a bunk and uh.. I dunno, do whatever the hell you want. You can't possibly screw things up worse than they already are out here.
Back to top Go down
https://fallenlegends.forumotion.co.uk
Raz
Admin
Admin
Raz

The Wolves Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolves Den   The Wolves Den Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 6:00 am

The Wolves Den Bloodfangs_Logo50

This is the logo for the Bloodfangs, hope you all like it!
Back to top Go down
Raz
Admin
Admin
Raz

The Wolves Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolves Den   The Wolves Den Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 7:36 am

Admin Note* Updated the logo for the Bloodfangs with this newer/re-vamped one I made last night! I came into some unexpected free-time yesterday and quickly grew bored, so I started messing around with the old logo until I ended up with this one. Let me know what you guys think... What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Wolves Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolves Den   The Wolves Den Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wolves Den
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fallen Legends :: Roleplays :: Roleplays--Official :: Wyrm vs Fang :: The Island-
Jump to: