Fallen Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Tale forgotten, A Tale retold.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your thoughts are wanted my friends...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raz
Admin
Admin
Raz

Your thoughts are wanted my friends... Empty
PostSubject: Your thoughts are wanted my friends...   Your thoughts are wanted my friends... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:55 pm

Well, I just recently re-watched the movie Robin Hood... the one with Russel Crowe... not Kevin Costner, and it got me thinking of possibly making a Rp centered around a band of outlaws, and I wanted to know whether that would be something that might interest you guys. It wouldn't necessarily have to be fantasy based but could be some other genre altogether.

Some possible genre's are as follows:

Fantasy

Fantasy Zombie Fest

Western

Western Zombie Fest

Post-Apocalyptic

Post-Apocalyptic Zombie Fest

Sci-Fi

Sci-Fi Zombie Fest

---------

Those are just the ones that have crossed my mind so far, I'm certain there would have to be others out there as well.

So.... I ask you, Is this something you're interested in?
Back to top Go down
Josh
Founder
Founder
Josh

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts are wanted my friends...   Your thoughts are wanted my friends... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:50 pm

My thoughts areeee ......how bout instead of trying to make a new RP every time an idea pops into your head you focus on the couple hundred that we already have here huh? Cause lets face it. The current track record for RPs around here isn't exactly great in case you haven't noticed. You'll end up making this one. We'll all sign up for it, and if you do decide to start it it'll be dead before it even hits two pages cause by then you'll have us all excited about a new one and we'll end up diverting our attention to that new one.... just saying.
Back to top Go down
https://fallenlegends.forumotion.co.uk
Gamer_Fox
Admin
Admin
Gamer_Fox

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts are wanted my friends...   Your thoughts are wanted my friends... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:54 pm

Sorry to say it.... weell ok not really. But i agree with josh on this one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts are wanted my friends...   Your thoughts are wanted my friends... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your thoughts are wanted my friends...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fallen Legends :: Roleplays :: RP Lounge-
Jump to: