Fallen Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Tale forgotten, A Tale retold.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Official Celebration: FL Resident Moderator/Janitor Stewie's 19th Birthday!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Raz
Admin
Admin
Raz

Official Celebration: FL Resident Moderator/Janitor Stewie's 19th Birthday! Empty
PostSubject: Official Celebration: FL Resident Moderator/Janitor Stewie's 19th Birthday!   Official Celebration: FL Resident Moderator/Janitor Stewie's 19th Birthday! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 9:47 am

Come one, Come all... It's a very special day today. Today I have the singular honor of posting this very special topic, a topic dedicated to Fallen Legends very own Chief Moderator Stewie, who just so happens to also moonlight as a completely mad and oh so so evil janitor. Twisted Evil What a Face

So, whaddya waiting for? Get yer asses in gear and give the man his due. I'm serious... if I don't see the justly deserved praise and well wishes heaped upon Stew by this time Sunday, I'm going to give clearance for that man to go postal on us all.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATANAS!!!!!

You better have a good one... I mean it, I'm ordering that too! Wink
Back to top Go down
Josh
Founder
Founder
Josh

Official Celebration: FL Resident Moderator/Janitor Stewie's 19th Birthday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Celebration: FL Resident Moderator/Janitor Stewie's 19th Birthday!   Official Celebration: FL Resident Moderator/Janitor Stewie's 19th Birthday! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:20 pm

Woooot 19!!! Hope it's a good one there ya undead loving psycho, and as a special bonus we got you....A brand new caaaarrr!!! Haha I'm just messing with you, we can't afford that shit. Hell we couldn't even afford a picture of one, So instead you're just gonna have to settle for a few lines of text from us wishing you a happy birthday. Annnnd the knowledge that you get to clean up the mess from your party. So yeah..Cheers.
Back to top Go down
https://fallenlegends.forumotion.co.uk
Stewie teh janitor
Stewie teh janitor

PostSubject: Re: Official Celebration: FL Resident Moderator/Janitor Stewie's 19th Birthday!   Official Celebration: FL Resident Moderator/Janitor Stewie's 19th Birthday! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 4:20 pm

Haha! Thanks a lot guys. And yeah Raz i did have a great one. Strangely the birthday party i went to wasnt mine. Two of my best friends are also born today. Not to mention i turned in the documents needed to get a driver's licence, so by march I'll be an official driver.....

TO THE STEWIE-MOBILE!!!
Back to top Go down
Stewie teh janitor
Stewie teh janitor

PostSubject: Re: Official Celebration: FL Resident Moderator/Janitor Stewie's 19th Birthday!   Official Celebration: FL Resident Moderator/Janitor Stewie's 19th Birthday! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 6:23 pm

Now that a few days have passed. I'd like to make the following list:

- Vox (Gamer_fox)
- Joel
- Crocodile
- Calliton the Fallen

By the authority of Raz's admin powers I, Stewie, have been granted permission to commit an act of absolute violence and no logical sence whatsoever, "going postal" if you will, on those who missed my birthday (and are listed above) 10 minutes after the making of this post, an endless army of undead janitors shall be spawned from the dephs of hell. Their only mission is to search the world and find the individuals listed above. So to the aforementioned people, I say,...

BEWARE MY MOP!!!
Back to top Go down
Joel
Admin
Admin
Joel

PostSubject: Re: Official Celebration: FL Resident Moderator/Janitor Stewie's 19th Birthday!   Official Celebration: FL Resident Moderator/Janitor Stewie's 19th Birthday! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 3:48 am

Sorry for the lateness, reset my browser then forgot to log back into the site so it didn't show the new thread.
Anyway, happy birthday (late), Hope you have had a good one.

P.S. Your Undead Army didn't do so well. Please clean the carnage up when you've got a moment. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Celebration: FL Resident Moderator/Janitor Stewie's 19th Birthday!   Official Celebration: FL Resident Moderator/Janitor Stewie's 19th Birthday! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Celebration: FL Resident Moderator/Janitor Stewie's 19th Birthday!
Page 1 of 1