Fallen Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Tale forgotten, A Tale retold.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Be afraid. Be very afraid

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stewie teh janitor
Stewie teh janitor

Be afraid. Be very afraid Empty
PostSubject: Be afraid. Be very afraid   Be afraid. Be very afraid Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 11:16 am

Greetings fellow members. I'm happy to announce, that today I recieved my driver's licence. Be afraid. Be VERY afraid...
Back to top Go down
Raz
Admin
Admin
Raz

PostSubject: Re: Be afraid. Be very afraid   Be afraid. Be very afraid Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 4:08 pm

Congratz Atanas, have fun with your new license!
Back to top Go down
Joel
Admin
Admin
Joel

PostSubject: Re: Be afraid. Be very afraid   Be afraid. Be very afraid Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 6:31 pm

Congratulations Mate. How'd you do on the test?

Sorry about being late to respond once again. What with the London Olympics coming up, we in the MoD police have been extremely busy running practice emergency situation scenarios like crazy, which means I have virtually no free time.
Back to top Go down
Stewie teh janitor
Stewie teh janitor

PostSubject: Re: Be afraid. Be very afraid   Be afraid. Be very afraid Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 5:57 pm

Everything went fine. Honestly I never expected to pass it on the first try, what with all the cases my friends have told me where people kept failing. i was REALLY nervous, but somehow i kept my cool during the test itself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Be afraid. Be very afraid   Be afraid. Be very afraid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Be afraid. Be very afraid
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fallen Legends :: General :: Off Topic-
Jump to: