Fallen Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Tale forgotten, A Tale retold.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finally got my GED!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raz
Admin
Admin
Raz

Finally got my GED! Empty
PostSubject: Finally got my GED!   Finally got my GED! Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:58 am

After taking the final GED test on the 17th of May, I had a rather nice surprise waiting for me in the mail yesterday. To be honest I hadn't expected to receive it until later this week, but I'm not complaining that's for sure!

What a load off, I can't tell you guys how much getting this done has been weighing on me these last few months... the last couple of weeks in particular have been hard. Still, I won't be able to breath a long sigh of relief for quite awhile yet, as it'll be a long road until I'm in a good place once again. Believe it or not, now that I have my GED, the easy parts over. Now it's time to buckle down and actively search for that mythical wonderland known as a Paying Job. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Josh
Founder
Founder
Josh

Finally got my GED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally got my GED!   Finally got my GED! Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 3:00 pm

Naaah, hard parts over, now all you gotta do is fill out a few apps and you'll be set. Get a shitty job first then work your way up, easier to be hired when you have a job, since i started working all the apps i've sent in have called me in for an interview.

And congrats on the GED.
Back to top Go down
https://fallenlegends.forumotion.co.uk

Finally got my GED!
Page 1 of 1