Fallen Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Tale forgotten, A Tale retold.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time to stroke my ego again.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stewie teh janitor
Stewie teh janitor

Time to stroke my ego again. Empty
PostSubject: Time to stroke my ego again.   Time to stroke my ego again. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:36 pm

Greetings all. I recently took a pic of my personal watch collection...

Time to stroke my ego again. IMG_0778

The top row, from left to right:
- The very first wrist watch I ever had. It's QnQ. Using it I learned to tell time as a kid. I got it as an Xmas present, i can't recall when though, I think I was around 2nd grade(2002) or 3rd grade(2003).

- A steel mechanical pocket watch. No batteries. My dad says the watch is extremely old (about a centry). It was hand made and everything. A old man sold it to a clockmaker,who in turn sold it to my dad. it was given to me as an Xmas present in 2011.

- An original Casio wrist watch. Given to me as a present for Prom Night (2012). I picked it myself. This, along with the pocket watch are the ones I currently use.

- Again, an original Casio. My dad bought it for himself in 1996 (or 1995, I was a toddler then, cut me some slack) He wore it for many years, until he bought a new Fossil. Afterwards he told me I could have it. So I did Razz. It's my 3rd ever watch.

Bottom row:

- Another watch given to me for my Prom Night, by two of my closest friends. It's a QnQ.

So whaddya guys think?

P.S. There is another watch, that isn't in this pic, given to me bymy parents, it was a QnQ, similar to the bottom one in the pic. It was the 2nd ever watch i got. I couldn't find it, which is why it isn't in the pic.

P.P.S. Apologies for the blurry parts of the image.
Back to top Go down

Time to stroke my ego again.
Page 1 of 1