Fallen Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Tale forgotten, A Tale retold.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A question regarding Rp's...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raz
Admin
Admin
Raz

A question regarding Rp's... Empty
PostSubject: A question regarding Rp's...   A question regarding Rp's... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 6:51 am

Well, over the last few weeks I seemed to have hit yet another roadblock in regards to Talos Valor. So, I think I'm going to shelve working on it for now until I have some kind of epiphany or something for it. In the meantime, I've been looking through my old Rp's and thinking about returning to a few of those. The two I have looked closest at so far are Kinetica and Fallen Blade, but I want to get your guy's opinion on this.

So... My questions to you are these. Are either of those something you guys might be interested in? Or would you prefer something else? Or should I just call it a day, and give up entirely?

Back to top Go down
Stewie teh janitor
Stewie teh janitor

PostSubject: Re: A question regarding Rp's...   A question regarding Rp's... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 5:13 pm

Since I havent been in those RPs, i cant give a solid answer. But I do have a question. What happened to WvF? YOu did say you were working on that too.

P.S. look at your inbox.
Back to top Go down
Raz
Admin
Admin
Raz

PostSubject: Re: A question regarding Rp's...   A question regarding Rp's... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 11:33 pm

I'm still working on it Atanas, and while the ideas are still there, I'm having some trouble with it. Everything I seem to put down for it I either don't think fits or I outright don't like for the Rp. However, so long as I continue to have ideas for it, I'll still plug away at it and it'll eventually get released. Until then, I'm looking for some other stuff to work on as well.

P.S.

I did, awhile ago in fact. I'm just mulling over my answer to your PM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A question regarding Rp's...   A question regarding Rp's... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A question regarding Rp's...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fallen Legends :: Roleplays :: RP Lounge-
Jump to: