Fallen Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Tale forgotten, A Tale retold.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

3E 433

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gamer_Fox
Admin
Admin
Gamer_Fox

3E 433 Empty
PostSubject: 3E 433   3E 433 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 8:08 am

"Since my old log is nothing but torn strips of parchment currently being eaten at the bottom of the lake 'Rumare' by 'slaughterfish' i had to aquire this book from my inmate so i could continue my log.

Lets see now, where did i leave off... Ah yes, i had boarded a ship from the home city Novera in search of broadening my horizons and deepening my pool of knowledge. I had planned on sailing to Ionas, to pick up on the vast ammounts of lore in the library situated there. However, during the closing stages of the voyage the ship got struck by a monstrous storm. I am not ashamed to admit that while the others helped the ship combat the storm i hid in the lower levels of the cargo hold. Soon enough, both hours, and the storm passed. To our dismay, Ionas was nowehere in sight, instead, we found ourselves sailing through the upper courses of a wide river to a land the likes of which none on the ship had ever seen. Taking one of the smaller boats, one of the hands of the crewmembers went ashore and enquired where we would be able to make port. Upon his return he noted that a strange feline being had politely urged us on our way further up the river, noting that there would be a port available in the city named Imperial.
It diddn't take us long to come in to view iof the port, which, in my opinion was rather... small. Regardless we made port only to have the ship stormed by the local authority, or so it seemed as they all were garbed in the same heavily armored uniform and the civilians nearby did nothing to combat them. The 'guard' stormed the ship as we landed, ignoring our claims of meaning no harm what so ever they began to rally us up like common curr. Conflict soon broke out as Chzen, one of the shorter tempered members of the crew lashed out in protest. Seeing it as an increasingly hostile act the guard struck him down, causing an utter panick aboard as the others upped arms and combatted the guard, causing them to react, brutally starting to kill off any in their way. While the others fought i kept my agressive involvement to a minimum, choosing to rather avoid and dodge our agressors attacks. As such as the fight drew to a close i remember being dragged off from the others, being battered to the point that i had lost conciousness.
when i eventually awoke i was greeted with the image of a dark and dingey cell along with my cellmate who's name is still a complete unknown to me. At any rate, he was sensible enough to give me a blank book that he had carried around with him for some or other reason. I cleared the pages of some random babble and now here i am able to 'speak' my thoughts once again.... ah it would appear the guards are on approach to the cells, i will save my writing for another time lest they take this from me as well."
((as you can prettymuch guess at this stage this RP takes place in the world of cyrodill at the time of the oblivion crisis. To clear up any ambeguity, no Yuru is not the main character that goes into the gates and saves everyone, that will be left as an anonamous male for story purposes. Other than that you are free to be whoever you wish (aside from the obvious plot NPCs (emporor etc). You are free to be anyone from the Cyrodiill verse and any race contained therin. Aditionally, you can also play as any race from another verse under the guise of them coming with Yuru on the ship, or having come by other means such as portal et-cetera. You are free to start at whatever location you wish. from there on in, have fun!))

i'm not even going to bother with rules as i know all of you have had them shoved down your throat to the point that you can recite each one off by heart. I trust you guys to abide by the usual code.

Character sheets:

Name:
Weapon of choice:
Basic skills: ((basic basic skills or traits that your character has, you can pick up more in RP, this basically outlines what the character can do, I.E, skill in magic and so on.))
bio((optional)):
Appearance:

Name: Yuru Eritas
Age: Looks to be 11 ((is actually closer to 22 by human standards))
Race: Woliin, native race to Novera, this race is known for its smaller lighter structure and animalistic traits such as wolf-like ears and tail. Their haircolor ranges from any brighter colors, blue, red, green, et-cetera. Their eyes can come in any color however all of them emit a strong glow. While the race is of a shorter stature they -are- distinguishable from children
Weapon of choice:
Basic skills: ((basic basic skills or traits that your character has, you can pick up more in RP, this basically outlines what the character can do, I.E, skill in magic and so on.))
bio((optional)): That, you will find out during the course of teh story, however from his general appearance, despite him looking childlike he keeps himself in good order and speaks with a higher vocabulary than most, this coupled with his attire makes it evident he is of a nobility, or wealthy family of some sort
Appearance:
3E 433 Yuru4
3E 433 Yuru5
3E 433 An_unlikely_thief_by_vox_the_fox-d5jrnll

Last edited by Gamer_Fox on Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stewie teh janitor
Stewie teh janitor

3E 433 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3E 433   3E 433 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 12:57 pm

CAPITAL!

Name: Shadow, real name - unknown, even to himself

Age: 26, though he stopped aging after he became the Angel of Death

Race: Argonian/Angel (is that even a race?)

Weapon of choice: His heirloom sword and his scythe, for when he's in angel form

Basic skills: Skilled in melee, quick on his feet, flight (angel form only)

Bio: Shadow has an unknown history, along with his older brother Dragonheart. They both have a huge gap in their
memories, starting from their early childhood to their late 20s. Their life goal is to find out exactly why that occured and to find their parents who, along with their home in Aleswell, misteriously vanished off the face of Nirn without a trace. Shadow is generaly a cheerful one and often takes certain threats not so seriously. Although he enjoys the thrill of a fight, he'd rather take a more diplomatic approach, much like his brother. The argonians are well respected guardians of the Empire.

Appearance:
3E 433 Untitled-1-2
Back to top Go down
Josh
Founder
Founder
Josh

3E 433 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3E 433   3E 433 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 10:01 pm

Name: Tannin
Race: Half-drow
Weapon of choice: Rapier
Basic skills: ((basic basic skills or traits that your character has, you can pick up more in RP, this basically outlines what the character can do, I.E, skill in magic and so on.)) Acting, Fencing, And a few other skills that he's picked up over the years.
bio((optional)): A half drow Bard Tannin is a sight to see. Unlike most other half drow Tannin prefers to flash his drow heritage instead of hiding it. Stating that his appearance has earned him more than a few parts in some of his homeworld's more notable plays. A friendly sort who only uses violence as a last resort Tannin is more at home in a tavern than out in the field. How he came to Cyrodil however is a mystery.
Appearance: to come as soon as i get a good pic.
Back to top Go down
https://fallenlegends.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

3E 433 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3E 433   3E 433 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3E 433
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fallen Legends :: Roleplays :: Roleplays--Main :: RP Sign-Up-
Jump to: