Fallen Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Tale forgotten, A Tale retold.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All hail the King!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Raz
Admin
Admin
Raz

All hail the King!!! Empty
PostSubject: All hail the King!!!   All hail the King!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:33 am

Another year has gone by and we have yet another birthday to celebrate. This time, it belongs to our leader and site founder Josh! So, by his own royal proclamation, we must kneel before him and extend our devotion to him and sing his praise. The royal executioner stands at the ready to lop off anyone's head who doesn't follow the law in this matter. Best get to kneeling, people!!!!

Happy Birthday Josh! Seeing as how your now 22, try to not get too drunk will ya? Plus, you better have a good one, My Friend.
Back to top Go down
Stewie teh janitor
Stewie teh janitor

PostSubject: Re: All hail the King!!!   All hail the King!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:07 am

Sorry for the late responce. HOlidays are a mess around here Very Happy

Anywho Happy Birthday Josh, make sure to save some cake for the rest of us.

-Sincerely, a headless janitor
Back to top Go down
Josh
Founder
Founder
Josh

PostSubject: Re: All hail the King!!!   All hail the King!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:57 pm

No Raz. No executing for you, ours is the old way, The man who orders the sentence must carry it out.

Anyways thank you both. it waaaas..... Well depressing doesn't really come close describing it properly. Had maybe 6 or 7 people who acknowledged my existence that day, so nice to feel wanted.

So yeah... sucked.. So much so that forced injury is the only way i can feel alive....... and with my new video camera you can expect to see the results of said self torture very soon.

Yes coming to a youtube channel near you. A reading of the infamous "My immortal" Fan-fic. Farewell sanity.. farewell.
Back to top Go down
https://fallenlegends.forumotion.co.uk
Joel
Admin
Admin
Joel

PostSubject: Re: All hail the King!!!   All hail the King!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:53 pm

Happy very late birthday Josh. Sorry, for being so late; was on holiday.
And what's the "My Immortal" fan-fic?
Back to top Go down
Josh
Founder
Founder
Josh

PostSubject: Re: All hail the King!!!   All hail the King!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 9:35 pm

Hey joel, thank ya thank ya.
Annd i think the only way i can put isss.... our first RPs together were a thousand times more coherent and well written than My Immortal. Twilight is a masterpiece in compression. It's a train wreck that you can't look away from. Here.. let me share the pain

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6200297/1/My-Immortal

Back to top Go down
Joel
Admin
Admin
Joel

PostSubject: Re: All hail the King!!!   All hail the King!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:24 am

My days. It is beyond words just how awful it is. It's like to literature what Justin Bieber is to music.
Just remembered why I ignore the existence of most fan-fictions. Gotta go bleach my brain now.

Heh, TVtropes takes the piss out of it: Article Clicky
Back to top Go down
Josh
Founder
Founder
Josh

PostSubject: Re: All hail the King!!!   All hail the King!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:12 am

Yeeeaaah... i'm gonna have fun with it Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All hail the King!!!   All hail the King!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All hail the King!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fallen Legends :: General :: Off Topic-
Jump to: