Fallen Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Tale forgotten, A Tale retold.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We're open!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Josh
Founder
Founder
Josh

We're open! Empty
PostSubject: We're open!   We're open! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 12:20 am

Granted we've kinda had this place to ourselves for a few months tongue . But now it's open to the public.

But first a few small changes that should be noted. For those of you who were at the old FL site you'll notice a few changes. First off the purpose of this site is no longer for a game. Now it's pretty much just a standard forum to goof off in. The game itself is gone, not that it was ever really there to begin with. The book project however is still up and running with renewed vigor. I'm making a point of writing everyday for at least an hour. The process is slower than i would like it to be but it's making headway.
Change number two is that i am now officially head of Fallen Legends. Meaning both the forum as well as the project.
The team has been changed slightly as well. Firstly as some of you may have already noticed, Aaron is no longer a part of the FL team. This is not due to any internal conflicts but instead by his own absence.
Secondly the Admins here are Joel, Raz ,And I.
Stewie is doubling as both our Moderator as well as our Janitor.
And Gamer_Fox is head of the chat. So be on your best behavior while she's there.

That should be about it... Well with those words i both welcome and warn you. You can't stay here for free and the rent gets paid in post numbers. SO GET TO IT! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://fallenlegends.forumotion.co.uk
Stewie teh janitor
Stewie teh janitor

We're open! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're open!   We're open! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:20 am

Two jobs. Double pay?
Back to top Go down
Gamer_Fox
Admin
Admin
Gamer_Fox

We're open! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're open!   We're open! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 12:52 pm

Ohhh lets hope we get some new feet in here Smile
Back to top Go down
Calliton the Fallen
Noob
Noob

We're open! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're open!   We're open! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 12:55 pm

old feet are here!
I changed my name to suit the forum too! flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

We're open! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're open!   We're open! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We're open!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fallen Legends :: Site news :: Forum news-
Jump to: