Fallen Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Tale forgotten, A Tale retold.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wyrm vs. Fang, an upcoming Rp Co-created By Raz and Josh.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Raz
Admin
Admin
Raz

Wyrm vs. Fang, an upcoming Rp Co-created By Raz and Josh. Empty
PostSubject: Wyrm vs. Fang, an upcoming Rp Co-created By Raz and Josh.   Wyrm vs. Fang, an upcoming Rp Co-created By Raz and Josh. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 7:16 am

Raz: Are You ready?

Random Audience Member: What the Hell For?!?!?!?!?

Raz: For A new fantastical Rp of groundbreaking means and style!

Another Random Audience Member: Sounds like crap.

Raz: But it's not, I assure you. Let me ask you a question then.

Audience Member: Fine, go ahead but it had better be a good one.

Raz: Do you like Red vs. Blue?

Audience Member:................. what the hell kinda question is that?

Raz:... Um... an important one. Now just answer the friggin' question.

Audience Member: Whatever, yeah... it's ok I guess.

Raz: I'll take it, now next question. Do you like Dark Fantasy?

Audience Member: Maybe

Raz: Sword & Sorcery?

Audience Member: How the hell would I know?

Raz: That's not why we're here.......

We're Here because you want a shiny new rp to play around with am I right?

Third Audience Member: Yeah, we are... so get to the damn point already!!

Raz:

Now Coming to a Rp near you.

A Raz'a'ma'Josh Production.

Raz and Josh present........................... Wyrm vs. Fang

Last edited by Raz on Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raz
Admin
Admin
Raz

PostSubject: Re: Wyrm vs. Fang, an upcoming Rp Co-created By Raz and Josh.   Wyrm vs. Fang, an upcoming Rp Co-created By Raz and Josh. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 7:24 am

Dear King Argus: To understand war is to understand humanities most primal urges. The need to destroy another man in the most violent way possible is not an urge that the sane man feels. Where does such a thought come from I ask you? Since time immortal mankind has waged war against one another for the most petty of reasons. Why then do men rush off to battle? Because humanity, mercy, and empathy is not in our inherent nature. The call of battle is known to all men. A call that even you have felt from time to time. And so I ask you, good King. Do you wish to know the true nature of man?

To the Marshal of the realm: Do you truly claim to know the nature of man? A rather arrogant notion if I do say so myself. Such talk leaves a rather foul taste in my mouth. The nature of man cannot be understood even by the most pious of scholars. However, it would be a lie for me to claim that your words do not interests me in the slightest. So I ask, How would you show me such a thing?

To the King: You ask how I could show you the nature of man? Tis simple… all I ask is for land, preferably isolated from any town or village. And gold to pay for the…subjects. And with time.. You will see men’s true nature, this I assure you.
Back to top Go down
Raz
Admin
Admin
Raz

PostSubject: Re: Wyrm vs. Fang, an upcoming Rp Co-created By Raz and Josh.   Wyrm vs. Fang, an upcoming Rp Co-created By Raz and Josh. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 8:23 am

All right, here is some background information behind WvF that I thought you guys might like to know in case you were wondering just what the hell this is.

The original post in this topic was simply little more than an attempt at humor for our preview release for WvF and was written out by none other than me. That being said.... blame me for my failed experiment at a humorous preview and not Josh. Got That?

Secondly, the second post is the Rp's general overall storyline, in other words it's what it's about and was written by Josh. Credit where credit is due I always say.

Thirdly, and here's where you might actually want to pay attention.

Wyrm vs. Fang is:

Genre: Dark Fantasy

Sub-Genre: Sword & Sorcery

Overall Rp Style: A Red vs Blue like style

Some things you might need to know:

1) Wyrm vs. Fang will center around two opposing sides on an deserted two-mile wide island.

2) The two sides on the island are the Wyrm's and the Blood Fangs. One of which (Wyrm's) will be lead by me and the other (Blood Fangs) will be lead by Josh.

3) You will need to have characters for both sides, It'll be in the Rules. Twisted Evil

4) Despite the storyline, this Rp is geared more towards humor than what you might think. Trust me when I say things don't go according to plan.

Now Fourthly, keep in mind that Josh and I still have some things we need to work out but otherwise we're hopeful to have this thing fully up and running by the weekend. If you have any questions about the Rp, just reply to this thread and either Josh or I will endeavor to answer them as best we can.
Back to top Go down
Stewie teh janitor
Stewie teh janitor

PostSubject: Re: Wyrm vs. Fang, an upcoming Rp Co-created By Raz and Josh.   Wyrm vs. Fang, an upcoming Rp Co-created By Raz and Josh. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 9:42 am

"Another person walks into the big presentation room where Raz is explaining the RP to the audience"

I'm the local janitor and necromancer, and i have a question *epic finger point towards raz* If this RP is about 2 sides just mindlessly fighting each other (alteast form what i can gather) in order for the king to show the true human nature, then i must ask:
-What is each side's motive to fight the other?
-Are other fantacy races allowed?
Back to top Go down
Raz
Admin
Admin
Raz

PostSubject: Re: Wyrm vs. Fang, an upcoming Rp Co-created By Raz and Josh.   Wyrm vs. Fang, an upcoming Rp Co-created By Raz and Josh. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 2:01 pm

Well, to answer your questions Atanas.

1) Ummm.... cause they hate each others guts.

2) Yes, all fantasy races will be acceptable in the Rp.

Also, if you really want to know what the Rp will be like in way, try watching your way through Red vs Blue. I know it's not Fantasy my Bulgarian friend, but bear with me... it's quite funny. Besides you needn't be familiar with the Halo series to enjoy it.... Case and point.... me. I hadn't played a single second of halo when I had started watching it. Once you start to watch it you'll have some idea of what the Rp will be like... just set in a dark fantasy/sword & sorcery type world.

http://roosterteeth.com/archive/?id=88&v=more&s=1
Back to top Go down
Stewie teh janitor
Stewie teh janitor

PostSubject: Re: Wyrm vs. Fang, an upcoming Rp Co-created By Raz and Josh.   Wyrm vs. Fang, an upcoming Rp Co-created By Raz and Josh. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm

I see a small paradox here. The so called King, wants to show true *human* nature, yet all fantacy races are allowed?
Back to top Go down
Josh
Founder
Founder
Josh

PostSubject: Re: Wyrm vs. Fang, an upcoming Rp Co-created By Raz and Josh.   Wyrm vs. Fang, an upcoming Rp Co-created By Raz and Josh. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 7:26 pm

Nature of Man = nature of all sentient beings. Just human arrogance in the wording is all. The word "Human" is never said. Hell, never said the King is even human anyways.
Back to top Go down
https://fallenlegends.forumotion.co.uk
Stewie teh janitor
Stewie teh janitor

PostSubject: Re: Wyrm vs. Fang, an upcoming Rp Co-created By Raz and Josh.   Wyrm vs. Fang, an upcoming Rp Co-created By Raz and Josh. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 4:58 am

I like the overall idea. One last question - When does it start?!
Back to top Go down
Joel
Admin
Admin
Joel

PostSubject: Re: Wyrm vs. Fang, an upcoming Rp Co-created By Raz and Josh.   Wyrm vs. Fang, an upcoming Rp Co-created By Raz and Josh. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 12:58 pm

Stewie teh janitor wrote:
I like the overall idea. One last question - When does it start?!

Ditto that
Back to top Go down
Josh
Founder
Founder
Josh

PostSubject: Re: Wyrm vs. Fang, an upcoming Rp Co-created By Raz and Josh.   Wyrm vs. Fang, an upcoming Rp Co-created By Raz and Josh. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 2:56 am

Good question...Raaaaaz???????
Back to top Go down
https://fallenlegends.forumotion.co.uk
Raz
Admin
Admin
Raz

PostSubject: Re: Wyrm vs. Fang, an upcoming Rp Co-created By Raz and Josh.   Wyrm vs. Fang, an upcoming Rp Co-created By Raz and Josh. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 7:31 am

Sorry guys, It's been a real shitty week for me. Emotionally and busy wise, but enough about that... I'm fairly certain I can get everything organized and ready either later today or tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Stewie teh janitor
Stewie teh janitor

PostSubject: Re: Wyrm vs. Fang, an upcoming Rp Co-created By Raz and Josh.   Wyrm vs. Fang, an upcoming Rp Co-created By Raz and Josh. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 2:06 pm

Not that i want to rush anything but i just couldn't resist posting this...

Wyrm vs. Fang, an upcoming Rp Co-created By Raz and Josh. Y-u-no-meme-generator-raz-y-u-no-post-rp-1c5981
Back to top Go down
Raz
Admin
Admin
Raz

PostSubject: Re: Wyrm vs. Fang, an upcoming Rp Co-created By Raz and Josh.   Wyrm vs. Fang, an upcoming Rp Co-created By Raz and Josh. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:31 am

Well, long story short.... We got hit by yet another virus a couple of days ago. This is the second time in nearly a month, and we're still trying to track the f***er down. So my posting goal's been sidelined until this things gone and off my pc.
Back to top Go down
Raz
Admin
Admin
Raz

PostSubject: Re: Wyrm vs. Fang, an upcoming Rp Co-created By Raz and Josh.   Wyrm vs. Fang, an upcoming Rp Co-created By Raz and Josh. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 3:03 pm

Well, My comp looks to be free and clear of whatever was infecting it and I'm looking into getting everything set up for the Rp.
Back to top Go down
Stewie teh janitor
Stewie teh janitor

PostSubject: Re: Wyrm vs. Fang, an upcoming Rp Co-created By Raz and Josh.   Wyrm vs. Fang, an upcoming Rp Co-created By Raz and Josh. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 4:55 am

Cant wait Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gamer_Fox
Admin
Admin
Gamer_Fox

PostSubject: Re: Wyrm vs. Fang, an upcoming Rp Co-created By Raz and Josh.   Wyrm vs. Fang, an upcoming Rp Co-created By Raz and Josh. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 10:13 am

hmmmnnnnnnn..... this calls for some random boredom therapy.... *puts on some music and dances like noe one is watching* weeeeee

In other news: We're waitiiiiiiiiing Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wyrm vs. Fang, an upcoming Rp Co-created By Raz and Josh.   Wyrm vs. Fang, an upcoming Rp Co-created By Raz and Josh. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wyrm vs. Fang, an upcoming Rp Co-created By Raz and Josh.
Page 1 of 1