Fallen Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Tale forgotten, A Tale retold.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fallen Blade: Ch1--Take'em as you leave'em

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Raz
Admin
Admin
Raz

Fallen Blade: Ch1--Take'em as you leave'em Empty
PostSubject: Fallen Blade: Ch1--Take'em as you leave'em   Fallen Blade: Ch1--Take'em as you leave'em Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 1:46 am

Bastian City: 2035, A Few Weeks After The Revelation.

The screams could be heard by the surrounding neighborhood for several blocks, up and down the street and across the river to the other bank, but inevitably as all things must a door could be heard slamming and the shouted words that followed " Don't you dare leave Skylar!!!.... if you were half as smart as you claimed you are you would realize that the only way humans will survive is if we serve them!!! " Angry Skylar turned back and screamed " Yeah Right, and see us become lame ass boot licker's for a bunch of suck heads who have a nice little snack on us while we do it!!!! " A snort of derision could be heard then laced with venom the other voice responded " Fine... whatever Skylar, leave if you want... but if you do you better get lost and never come back here again!!! " Storming off Skylar shouted back over his shoulder as he walked past the front gate " Good Riddance, Have fun being some suck head's dinner.... Mom!!! "

Several hours later curled up under the branches of a tree in Brighton Park Skylar sat looking up at the stars still fuming at his mothers sheer stupidity and and the world as it was at large. So intent was Skylar in his thoughts he failed to notice a group of people walking in his direction until they were literally standing there in front of him. " Uh, Can I help you guys? " Skylar asked the woman who seemed to be the group's leader, with a sneer the woman replied " Actually, I think you can. My friends and I are rather hungry, and you might make a good snack.... " Glancing up at the faces looking down on him Skylar belatedly realized the danger he was now in... he was about to become some vampires breakfast and that was something he wasn't about to let happen. Reaching into his pocket Skylar pulled out a small sub-compact ultra-violet flashlight that he had made for himself and turned it on and directed it into the face of the closest vampire and used the confusion and surprise to bolt from his spot and run for all he was worth and as fast as his legs would allow him too, which wasn't very far as the vampires were on him before he had even run fifty feet and took him to the ground snarling and clawing at his back. " Fuck, the fucking bastard burned me... I don't care what you say this fuckers mine!! " hissed the vampire Skylar had toasted then he lunged for Skylar's throat. With the startling sound of a loud crack the Vampires head snapped back as his head and chest flamed and began to turn to flaming ashes followed by the rest of his body, this of course drew the attention of the vampires away from Skylar and to the figure standing thirty yards away, the one with a pistol in hand and at the ready and aimed to kill.

" Shit, Your going to pay for that asshole. " Snarled the lead vampire to the lone figure after which she then began to speak to those around her " Kill that son of a bitc........ " was all she got out before a second and third shot rang out and she too exploded into crawling flames. " I don't think so... " spoke the mysterious savior " now, if you bloodsuckers have a permanent death wish then by all means follow her advice but if you have any shred of self-preservation left I'd suggest you run. " This was followed by the stranger flashing a predatory smile which showed teeth similar to the vampires own and then jerked the pistol in the direction of the parks nearest exit giving the indication they were being given a free pass... this time. After they were gone the stranger walked over to Skylar and looked him over then asked " You okay? " to which Skylar replied " I think so, ah fuck that hurts... " he said while wincing then continued " Damn, I don't know what I would of done if you hadn't come along when you did... thank you, you saved my life. I'm Skylar.... " nodding the stranger helped Skylar up then replied " Think nothing of it, it's what I do and it's a pleasure Skylar... My names Aston and you know what, I saw you use that light on that vampire... you handled that situation pretty well for someone who was about to be their food. What would you say if I told you I could use someone like you in my resistance group? "

Bastian City: 2038, Present Day

The sounds of rapid gunfire and yelling reached staggering heights within the confined space of a subway tram that was speeding it's way through Bastian City's downtown C-line and was speeding up by the minute, much to the horror of the frantic residents of the tram, but what was even more horrifying for them was the full bore firefight that had erupted on board. Spinning out of the way of a shot that was too close for comfort Aston leveled his SIG and fired off several rounds till the pistol clicked and he had to eject the clip and slammed a new one home while he ducked for cover behind a seat and tried to yell into the comlink which was affixed to his left ear over the noise of the gunfight " I could use some help here in D-Car... the suckers've got me pinned down good. Anybody feel like helping a feller out, eh? "

(( OT: I'm really sorry I didn't get this thing posted earlier guys but life's been hectic this past week plus I had to re-write this son'a'bitch from Sunday when I had had this thing mostly written out but lost the post due to being kicked, but none the less here it is... So get post happy my friends because this thing is now officially open for business. ))
Back to top Go down
Gamer_Fox
Admin
Admin
Gamer_Fox

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Blade: Ch1--Take'em as you leave'em   Fallen Blade: Ch1--Take'em as you leave'em Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:38 am

((OOC:WOHOOO!!!!!! FINALLY!!!! Razz *does a happy dance*))

Remein ducked his head behind one of the seats as a bullet flew past it. "Shiiitttt" he said as he heard the comm go off from his coat pocket. Using a short break in the fire Remein jumped off the seat and rolled onto the floor, lashing out with his arn and outstreatched fingers there was a short shimmer of light before he yanked his hand back to his chest, the near invisible threads wrapped themselves around his assilant before cutting right through it. The vampire burst into flames as Remein's cords sliced through its body. With that done Remein got to his feet and dusted himself off as he summoned the cords back to his hand. "On my way Ast." he said casualy through the comm before putting it back in its rightful place in stead of in his pocket. Remein spun on his heel and opned his arms wide, "Terribly sorry for the inconvenience, we hope you enjoy the rest of your trip." he said sarcastically to the cowering residents of the tram car that he had been in before moving on towards the D-car. Using a piece of broken mirror that ha had picked up on the way Remein used it to look into the Dcar to assess the situation. As he did so however the mirror was promptly shot out of his hand. "Now thats bad...." he mumbled to himself as he moved his hands to the side, the strings followed the flow of his hands as he moved them. Remein let out a slow breath as he interrupted their flow, taking controll of the strings. "Here goes nothing." he said as he rolled into the tram car and behind a set of seats. Taking his chance he flicked the strings around the chair and wraped them round one of the vampire's guns. Instead of pulling it from its hands, the rezor sharp wires cut the barrel and handle of the gun to ribbons, alongside most of teh vampires hand.
"Hey there!!" Remein shouted above the commotion at Aston with a wide grinn on his face "Nice night for a fight eh?!" he said as he took off his coat and readid it for his next move. Using his abilities Remein threw it into the open and allowed it to fly through the air, causing a valid distraction all the while it being filled with holes by the enemy fire. "Your move Aston" Remein said through the comn.

Meanwhile, whilst all the commotion happned in the cars behind and infront a white haired seemingly teenaged child sat in one of the chairs of an empty car staring out the window who seemed to be without a care in the world. All round him were the bodies of slaughtered beasts and humans alike. "You done yet Kem'en? the others will get angry if we don't pull our weight you know?" The boy said to a figure cloaced in shadow kneeling in front of a bloody corpse. "Just about." It said before walking into a more lit area of the car. He looked normal enough aside from his odd hair color, and when he grinned he showed no trace of the trademark vampiric fangs.
"Seeing as how poorly the the rest of the others are doing i think we should take our leave now that you have had your fill no?" Said the boy, who was more obviously a vampire.
"Whatever you say Lillith... " Kem'en said with a slight look of dissappointment on his face as he had wanted to do more damage rather than leave just yet.
Divide shook his head as he glanced at Kem'en's bloodstained hand "We've got better things to do than sate your need for killing. Albeit we do do our fair share....." he cut himself short as he thought he saw the door to their car move.
Back to top Go down
Josh
Founder
Founder
Josh

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Blade: Ch1--Take'em as you leave'em   Fallen Blade: Ch1--Take'em as you leave'em Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:37 pm

Bullets whizzed by as Max took cover behind a row of seats and returned fire with his shotgun. He turned on his headset radio and spoke into it. "So who's buying breakfast after this? I could go for some pancakes or something right about now to tell you the truth. That or some waffles.. either way I'm happy." He said in an all too casual tone. He loaded more shells into his weapon and sighed. "Shit... Gonna get my jacket ripped all the hell after this." He spoke back into his radio. "So who's bright idea was it for all of us to go into separate cabins? I forget.. Huh Aston... RINGING ANY BELLS THERE YA FU-" His rant was cut short as a bullet scrapped the top of his head causing him to drop to the ground. "Shit.. that's it.... i need a vacation."
Back to top Go down
https://fallenlegends.forumotion.co.uk
Joel
Admin
Admin
Joel

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Blade: Ch1--Take'em as you leave'em   Fallen Blade: Ch1--Take'em as you leave'em Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 4:30 pm

Ray Reinhold yawned, his eyes closed and his fingers linked behind his head. He sat on the floor in the middle of the subway tram A-Car, his back against one of the tram's chairs. His attitude was relaxed and completely oblivious to the bullets flying through the air above his head. In the aisle across from him, his massive sword had been stuck through a seat's base, sticking up to proved extra cover for Sean Layne who was reloading his dual Barretta 90twos while trying to keep as much of his body behind the sword, which bullets kept on ricocheting off. "Oi! Reinhold! fucking do something would you?!" Sean yelled as he dodged out of cover briefly to fire off a couple rounds before ducking back behind the sword. Ray opened a single eye and glanced at Sean. "Well, my only weapon is A; too big to be of any use in this tight environment...." he broke off to go into the prone position on the tram's floor as a bullet ricocheted off a wall and went through the chair he was sat against. "and B; you are using it for cover." Ray finished. Sean glared at him then proffered one of his handguns to Ray, who simply shook his head. "I don't do guns" he muttered sheepishly. Sean glared at Ray then shot at a couple rounds off at the vampires again. "You stubborn bastard, get with the bloody times! Stop using swords and learn to use firearms." Sean yelled above the gun shots and Ray shrugged. "I like swords." he said simply.

Sean rolled his eyes, contemplating pistol whipping Ray from sheer irritation. However, before he decided whether or not to do it, their comlinks buzzed with Aston's voice. "Ray here. Sorry Mate. Me and Sean are stuck in car A. There's probably a hoard of vampires between us." Ray replied by pressing the button on the comlink attached to the shoulder of his tank top whilst peeking over the top of the chair. "On the bright side, if you look at it the other way, we've got the vampires trapped in the middle." Ray said cheerfully; the eternal optimist. Sean sighed and shook his head. He reached into a combat boot then pulled out his butterfly knife and chucked it to Ray, who grinned and flicked the knife open and nodded his thanks to Sean. He listened to the comlink as Max ranted, but decided not to bother to respond and crawled under the seats of the tram. Sean ducked low to the floor for a second. "I'll frag 'em. While their disorientated, you fucking get up there, finish off any survivors and secure the door to the next car before anymore come through. Right? Sean said then unhooked a frag grenade off his belt and pulled the pin out, making sure to keep the lever pressed down. There was a slightly muffled 'Okay' from under the seat and a scuffling sound as Ray began to commando crawl to the other end of the car. Sean got to his feet and glanced around the side of Ray's sword then threw the frag overhand.
Back to top Go down
Raz
Admin
Admin
Raz

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Blade: Ch1--Take'em as you leave'em   Fallen Blade: Ch1--Take'em as you leave'em Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:02 am

Aston used Remein's distraction to knuckle a few silver steaks from his left thigh with his free hand and threw them through the coat into several of the vampires caught in Remein's trap then flashed Remein a thumbs up as they flamed into crawling ash. Aston submitted his understanding of Ray's and Sean's inability to come to his aid then told Ray to get to A-Car's conductor cab and slow down the subway and Sean to work his way to Max's car and help him out instead but upon hearing Max's rant he then growled into his comlink " The Plan Redford was to enter on opposite ends of the subway and box them into the center most car. Only, a certain member of the team got carried away in his eagerness to kill suck head's and got on the wrong fucking car! I'm starting to wonder if I shouldn't put a leash and collar on you, you fucking mutt! " With the vampires now left unbalanced by their combined attack Aston vaulted over the seat he had been using for cover and charged them as he opened fire with his SIG killing two of the remaining vampires all the while he drew a knife from the small of his back in preparation of fighting them hand to hand and flipped on the UV light of his SIG causing some of them to scream in pain as he further selected the lights strobe function to further disorient them.
Back to top Go down
Gamer_Fox
Admin
Admin
Gamer_Fox

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Blade: Ch1--Take'em as you leave'em   Fallen Blade: Ch1--Take'em as you leave'em Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:56 am

Divide watched the door with further interest as he heard the screams of his brethren on the other side intensify. At this moment the door opened as a vampire attempted to escape the light and his fate, allowing the UV light to flood the cabin. "KE'MEN!" Divide yelled as the light reached him. Ke'men nodded and jumped to action, sinking his clawed hand into the chest of the vampire who allowed the door to be opened and thrust him back into the car, sending the disorientated vampire flying through the D-car past both Aston and Remein. After that slight maneuver was done Ke'men thrust the door closed again, potentially sealing the others to their fate.
"You alright Lillith?"
Divide regained his composure and reached for his bow and arrows he had left on the seat. "Im fine, the little bastard blocked most of the light. However i guess this puts us in a situation. Were surrounded and the fastest way out is through that door, and the only one not affected by the scum's little tricks is you and my summons. However gauging by the skill that these show I’m not about to use my card just yet." he said before chanting a few lines as the fallen beasts of the car were forced to get up again to serve their master.
"So what’s the plan then...?"
"The plan is were going to let those bastards into the compartment and use the cannon fodder to get by them."
"Why don't we just destroy them all? it can't be that hard!"
"Fool! there is a limit to my summoning and a limit to your abilities. We have no idea what skill the enemy possesses, only that they are highly experienced when dealing with my kind. Besides We've done our job here already."
With that being said Ke'men nodded and moved to the side of the car, concealing himself amongst the summons whilst Lillith sat back into the chair, readying himself for the escape.

Remein chuckled as he watched Aston fight but jumped when a vampire came flying through the car and hit the door. Not questioning just yet Remein flicked out his threads and sliced what was left of the vampire, watching for a mere moment as it burst into inevitable flame. "Hey Ast, might want to be careful where you throw the buggers! you nearly hit me!" he said as he took an advantage of the break in the fire to got to his feet. "I really don’t know why we don't open up a club and just flick on strobe whenever a bloodsucker comes through the door." he chuckled to himself before using Aston's pressed attack to his advantage and rushed forward, trailing his strings behind him before wrapping them round a closer vampire, swung his other hand to cut through a bar that was attached to the roof, allowing it to fall down on another vampires head.
Back to top Go down
Josh
Founder
Founder
Josh

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Blade: Ch1--Take'em as you leave'em   Fallen Blade: Ch1--Take'em as you leave'em Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 2:59 am

Max fired down the sub and yelled back at Aston. "Don't you dare go down that road meaty. I'll piss in your shoes again if you even THINK about putting me on a leash! And speaking of leashes." He half said to himself. "Wonder what vampy's doing right now."

Caine took a sip from the mug in his hand and murmured in approval. "That's good coffee. Might have to come back here sometime." He said to himself as he sat just outside coffee shop across the road from the subway station. He had opted not to go on the mission this time as subways were too cramped for his liking. Too many chances for the sub to blow up or crash, and that was a headache that Caine would rather avoid if possible.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Admin
Admin
Joel

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Blade: Ch1--Take'em as you leave'em   Fallen Blade: Ch1--Take'em as you leave'em Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:44 pm

The frag landed between the feet of an extremely unluckily vampire, who looked down at it with his face full of fear. The grenade was a specially modified M67 grenade designed specifically for combating vampires. Instead of the regular steel fragments used inside, this variation was filled with wooden mixed with small amount of silver pieces. As the grenade exploded it peppered the vampire above it and three nearby vampires that remained in A-Car, killing the first and the closest of the three almost instantly and wounding the other two; one of which was knocked to the floor.

Taking time to reload a new clip into each of his Beretta 90twos, Sean glanced around the edge of the large sword just in time to see Ray emerge into view, onto a seat and dive tackle the nearest of the two surviving vampires, Sean’s butterfly knife in hand, and landed in the opposite row of seats, once again disappearing out of sight and accompanied by a scream of surprise from the vampire. It was at this point the vampire that had been knocked to the ground returned to his feet and lunged at where Ray had tackled his companion; but was only met by Ray’s combat boot smashing into the bridge of the vampire’s nose, sending it stumbling back. After a split second to recover the vampire and tried to advance on Ray again. However this time it was stopped by a 9mm Luger cartridge burrowing its way into the vampire’s skull. Sean allowed himself a small smirk as the vampire dropped to the floor.

After a few more seconds Ray stood up from the row of seats, the front of his clothing splattered with blood and holding the decapitated head of the vampire he had tackled clutched in his hands by the hair. He winked at Sean then chucked the head over his shoulder. That done, he ducked down and ran the rest of the way to the door to the next tram car and pressed himself closely against the wall, still in a crouch. He made a quick gesture at Sean, indicating for him to duck out of site behind the seats. Just as Sean disappeared from Ray’s vision, the door opened and another vampire began to slowly advance into the car, failing to notice the stooping Ray.

Ray waited for the vampire to fully come into the car before striking; standing up and launching a round house kick into the vampire’s midriff, the impact causing it to bend over in pain. Flipping the butterfly knife so that he had it in an ice-pick grip; he then shot forward and stuck the blade between the vampire’s shoulder blades, piecing its heart. Gripping the deceased vampire by the shoulder, and tugging the butterfly knife free, Ray threw the corpse back into the next carriage then flicked the knife back into a normal grip, preparing for anymore vampires to come through the doorway. Sean tapped a button on the on his in-ear headset comlink in his right ear then spoke into the microphone piece “This is Sean. We’ve secured A-car, for now. Over.”
Back to top Go down
Raz
Admin
Admin
Raz

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Blade: Ch1--Take'em as you leave'em   Fallen Blade: Ch1--Take'em as you leave'em Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 3:10 am

Snarling Aston threw himself into the nearest remaining vampire firing his SIG into the monsters chest as he did so. The vamp's partner frantically tried to reload his shotgun as he leveled it in Aston's direction but the dhampir was no longer there, becoming a blur Aston threw a looping kick that over shot the weapon then bent his leg at the knee inwards snagging the monsters arm and pulled. The gun went off as the vampire pulled the trigger but only managed to miss his intended target as Aston used his leverage to pull both men into a corkscrewing loop that slammed the vamp into the floor of the subway car with Aston on top. But the dhampir wasn't done yet as he swirled his knife in his left palm until it was in a backhanded grip parallel to his arm then swept it down in a vicious arc severing the vamp's head from neck. Rolling off the dead enemy Aston spun his arm around until his SIG was leveled at the sole remaining target in the car and fired the last of his weapon's magazine until it ran dry with a heavy click.

----------

Wiping the blood off his knife Neros looked down at the bodies of the two guards who had been guarding the entrance into the downtown transit security station, both wore the patches of the Aba'Bacen family's private security goons. Putting his knife away Neros then grabbed the nearest guards security badge and used it to unlock the side entrance into the building and started to drag the bodies inside were they would be less likely to be noticed should anyone happen to walk by. " Alright, now were was that control station again? " Neros said to himself looking for some type of floor directory as he entered intent on completing his part of the mission.

----------

Pressing the small switch under the cuff of his jacket Aston activated his com " Understood Sean, You and Ray get to B-car and help out Max... the mutt needs it. " Glancing around the nearly empty car Aston ejected the spent clip from his SIG and reached for his final magazine and slid it home then drew back on the handguns slide, with the weapon now rearmed Aston turned to Remein and chuckled " Heh, that's not a half bad idea... I think I'll talk to Skylar about setting something like that up back at headquarters when we get back.... " With a second to look around Aston noticed the car's emergency brake line and an idea formed in his head, then with a flick of his forefinger he turned off his SIG's tactical light and returned both of his weapons to their rightful places of storage and scooped up the dropped shotgun and began to search for enough ammunition to last for the rest of the mission. Activating his com again Aston began to speak " Alright, listen up... I've got an idea, but it's dangerous. We need to stop this train before anymore civilians get hurt so I'm going to pull the E-brake line in hopes we can get them clear, be prepared for the sudden slowing of the tram and hold on. " With a quick look in Remein's direction Aston made sure that the fellow Blade had secured himself then walked over to the side of the car and pulled on the line sending the subway tram into sudden deacceleration as the brakes engaged with a high pitched squeal of protest.
Back to top Go down
Gamer_Fox
Admin
Admin
Gamer_Fox

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Blade: Ch1--Take'em as you leave'em   Fallen Blade: Ch1--Take'em as you leave'em Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 1:35 pm

Taking the cue from Aston Remein quickly braced himself against the wall and a more stable looking seat. Despite his efforts however, when the tram rapidly decelerated he was still knocked around a bit as his elbow that pinned him to the wal had slipped from its place from the sudden jolt. he swore under his breath as he fixed his stance. "Great idea Ast." he said with a slight scarcastic tone, whist he wore an odd smile on his face that seemed to contradict his tone. In a sudden outburst of laughter Remein added, "I can see the hedlines now, Fallen blade gets sued over wiplash patients"

--

Whilst the Fallen blades was informed, Divide and his bretheren were not and were caught off guard by the sudden change of motion. While Divide shook his head, fecovering after hitting it against the seat in front of him he looked out across the car and noticed that his minions had crashed against each other and lay sprawled out on the floor, Kem'en being right at the bottom of the pile.
Kem'en snarled as he shoved a summon's stched, slobbering face out of his way before getting to his feet. He dusted himself off almost matter-of-factly before crushing the same summons face in with his foot with a swift kick. "Now what Lillith? Looks like youve underestimated your enemy."
"Shut up. we don't exactly have time to chat, fisrt and formost i don't feel like dying here so we need to get out....." he said, his own thoughts cutting himself off.
Not picking up on this Kem'en continued, "Scared much? Fisr time ive ever seen a big headded vampire turn tail and run." he drew in an exaggerated breath, "Let me savour the moment."
"Shush. Their actions may have cut off our exit from that way, and their friends are most probably even advancing from the other end... however now that the tram has stopped it opens up a new possibility." he looked at Kem'en with a glint in his eye. "I want.. no .. i order you to blow the roof off."
Kem'en looked at him for a moment before he punched another brainless summon in the face for getting too close, "Wait... what?"
"Just do it!"
Kem'en let out a protesting murmor before doing as his master ordered, Making use of what talents he had and what supplies there were in the area he blew a hole in the roof, just large enough for Divide's small frame to get through.
"I guess thats sufficient." he said as he hopped up from his chair and used an unimpressed Kem'en as a stepladder to get to the roof. Kem'en quickly followed suit by shifting his form into that of cat with hell-red eyes and jumping through the hole after Divide.

To stall them for time Divide used his power over his summoned creatures to force them into action, making them open the door that had previously seperated Aston and Remein from Divide and Kem'en.
As the door opned the car started to flood with the summons, which seemed to be no more than horrors of mis matched body parts stitched together to form a simple body to do the bidding of its master.
Remein peered round the seat as this happned and redied his strings. "Looks like we got more company Ast... lets be good hosts shall we?" he said with an eerie smile on his face
Back to top Go down
Josh
Founder
Founder
Josh

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Blade: Ch1--Take'em as you leave'em   Fallen Blade: Ch1--Take'em as you leave'em Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 2:38 am

Overhearing Aston's orders to Sean and Ray, Max growled. "Oh to hell with that." He pulled his comm-link off and started to go off on a rant while he removed his jacket and shirt under it so that they would be spared any more damage. "Never get a moment's peace around here. Hurry up Max, Kill them faster Max, Stop hiking your leg when you take a piss Max. FUCK YOU. Was supposed to be on vacation this week anyways! But no! You drag me out of bed for a freaking sub-way hit. I told you i wasn't any good in these spaces. So you can KISS MY ASS.. And to hell with subtly." He flashed a toothy grin as his arms began to grow both much larger and more hairier. However unaware that Ashton was about to slow the Tram he was caught unaware when the Tram jerked to a slow as he applied the breaks. Causing Max to loose his footing and fall over and loose his concentration leaving his transformation in his wolf form incomplete.

"SHIT!!" He yelled out now in a half and half form. Looking more like a cave man with claws than anything else. Upon seeing that the remaining Vampires were caught unaware and were now struggling back up to their feet, Max saw his opening and charged towards them on all fours with his claws and teeth at the ready.

Not even a minute later he walked back over and put his shirt and jacket back on. He examined the car with an approving smile on his face. "Well.... Did less damage than i thought i would." He said in a surprised tone of voice as he walked passed where the now unrecognizable benches once stood, The large gabbing hole in the side of the tram was, And where the light fixtures had fallen. Opening the door to the next set of cars he was met with the sight of what seemed to be a poor mans job of creating an army of Frankenstein monsters. He quickly shut the door as one of the creatures took sight of him and started to make a loud screeching sound. Max let out a long sigh and took off his jacket and began to neatly fold it.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Admin
Admin
Joel

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Blade: Ch1--Take'em as you leave'em   Fallen Blade: Ch1--Take'em as you leave'em Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 3:12 pm

“Roger that Rial”. Sean confirmed into his mic then began to check his remaining rounds. He had two remaining clips; including one half empty in one of his handguns, the other in his pocket and four empty magazines. Sean placed his empty Berretta 90twos back into its holster under his arm pit to help conserve ammunition.
Glancing around at the floor of the tram car, he noticed a Glock 19 that had been dropped by one of the victims of Ray’s onslaught and had slid down the car when it had decelerated. He leant over and grabbed then removed its magazine and grinned to himself when he saw that it was full of 9x19mm Parabellum rounds. He quickly removed them from the clip and started to load the fifteen rounds into an empty clip from his pocket, designed for his Berretta 90twos, which could hold seventeen at a time, but having an extra fifteen rounds was still better than nothing.

Getting to his feet, Sean glanced down the car at Ray, who was still at the door, waiting in case any more vampires tried to come through the doorway. “We’re moving into the next car Ray.” He called down then began to walk down the aisle.
“Don’t forget my sword.” Ray chided then walked cautiously into the next car with Sean’s butterfly knife at the ready in case of any vampires lurking in the next room. Sean sighed; shooting a glare at the sword and with a grunt pulled it free from the seat and began to haul the large blade up to the other end of the car.
Halfway up he stopped to pick up a PP-2000 submachine gun from the body of a vampire that had been killed by the grenade earlier. After scavenging couple magazines for the submachine gun that had fallen from the corpse, which he pocketed, he continued up the aisle.

In the next car Ray, realising that there were no vampires hiding in the shadows he relaxed and glanced up to the other end, noticing various remains of slain vampires, the wreckage of the car and the fellow Fallen Blade member. He placed his thumb and index finger in his mouth and let out a sharp whistle to gain Max’s attention. “Hey wolfy. Been busy?” He called out jestingly, nodding his head at the hole in the tram car as Sean caught up with him.
“Here’s your damned blade, Reinhold.” Sean grunted sourly, holding the aforementioned item to Ray, who took it and slid it into its sheath on his back. The two then began to approach Max. “So, what’s behind the door?” Ray asked curiously as they reached him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Blade: Ch1--Take'em as you leave'em   Fallen Blade: Ch1--Take'em as you leave'em Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallen Blade: Ch1--Take'em as you leave'em
Page 1 of 1