Fallen Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Tale forgotten, A Tale retold.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RP Section *Update*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raz
Admin
Admin
Raz

RP Section *Update* Empty
PostSubject: RP Section *Update*   RP Section *Update* Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:31 pm

All right, since it's been brought up that I should focus solely on those Rp's that are active or that are awaiting release to the exclusion of anything and everything else whether they be new Rp ideas or whatever. I've locked down those Rp's that are currently inactive and those I've no interest in starting anymore, minus Talos Valor... that I've dropped simply because I'm done, I'm done with making new Rp's or coming up with new ones since they're apparently no longer wanted around here.

If you want one you'll have to make them yourself, because lets face it.... I was the only one of us who even deigned to come up with or make new ones around here and that's a fact, if you look at those here at the site only two were of someone else's making and one more that was a sub-Rp made by Josh.

So good luck, enjoy all those new Rp's that'll be made around here at FL's.
Back to top Go down
Josh
Founder
Founder
Josh

PostSubject: Re: RP Section *Update*   RP Section *Update* Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:45 pm

RP topics with post in them have been unlocked and WILL REMAIN unlocked. Furthermore the rule on thread necromancy has been lifted. If you wish to post in any of the RPs then please do so.
Back to top Go down
https://fallenlegends.forumotion.co.uk
Raz
Admin
Admin
Raz

PostSubject: Re: RP Section *Update*   RP Section *Update* Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:28 am

Why? What's the point? We never do, they're dead and gone. And Why The Fuck Shouldn't I Lock Them? Especially if they're one of mine (which most of them are), Don't I have a fucking Right to lock them if they're one of my own? If one of you want's to post in them then good luck, because I'll not run them nor direct them. You yourself Josh had said you'd lost interest in pretty much everything that was dead here as had everyone else so what's the fucking point of unlocking them? They won't be used and only just collect the proverbial digital dust.
Back to top Go down
Josh
Founder
Founder
Josh

PostSubject: Re: RP Section *Update*   RP Section *Update* Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 1:56 am

.....Yeah I'm done with this. You took what was meant to be a friendly suggestion and turned it into something way different. Now I don't know exactly what it is you seem to think that you were told, and quite honestly I don't care. This right here's getting way too familiar for my liking. So when you're done with your little temper tantrum and wanna act like an adult you shoot me message.

And just for the record, in case you've forgotten. I am the head administrator of this site. I make the rules, I enforce them. This is MY forum and I will do whatever i damn well please. If I wanna unlock a topic or a section i will do it. If i wanna unleash the floodgates and let this place drown in a wave of spam bots I will do it. I am in charge and therefore, I don't need a reason to unlock or abolish anything on here other than because i can. The end. If you have a problem with that, then you may leave.
Back to top Go down
Raz
Admin
Admin
Raz

PostSubject: Re: RP Section *Update*   RP Section *Update* Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 4:52 am

After reading your last post Josh something managed to strike home for me and I decided I needed to calm down. So after walking away from the computer for a little while I think I've managed to calm down enough to once again be considered a sane rational human being. You said you didn't care why I took it the way I did and that's fine but for my own sanity and need to calm down I need to say why I got so angry over something so trivial, not that it excuses my actions or anger in anyway.

To put it bluntly, I had a really really shitty weekend, but technically it started last month around Thanksgiving, my sister got my dad and I a brand new bluray player last month for christmas and ever since then our old dvd player which had been in the living room and is a up-convert has been in my room. Two weeks ago when we needed to buy a new printer cartridge to replace one that had run dry of ink we noticed the same site was selling a double pack of HDMI cables for around 6 bucks and we thought 'hey that's cool, we could get those too, they're not too much more so it's something we could actually afford' and we ended up getting them as well. Well, they finally arrived on Monday and dad wanted to naturally set them up with said up-convert and my TV, but I said then that they could wait for a later time as it's not that big of a deal and I can just hook them up whenever, you know? So fast forward to Saturday and dad's been riding my ass all week long to hook the damn things up cause he want's to see them in action when I've either been a) too f'ing busy to do it or b) too damn tired and exhausted to bother with the hassle. Long story short he gets mad at me over having not done so and we end up both being in bad moods over something trivial and unimportant, then as if my luck wasn't good enough, my bad mood goes from bad to worse when I discover that my computer's been hit with yet another virus... that's count them 1, 2, 3 times I've been infected in as many months and so after dealing with that bundle of joy I come to this site with the rather large hope that I could be cheered up with the read of my friends possible interest in another Rp idea of mine. I suppose you could say seeing your 'friendly suggestion' put me over the edge, and was taken as less then friendly and more of a personal attack.

I want to make this clear, I apologize for locking all of the Rp's and Sign-Up's... especially Casey's and Atanas's Rp's as it was I admit uncalled for and over stepping my bounds. But you have to more than admit that it was high time they were locked and closed in the first place. It had been ages since anyone had posted in them and no-one had shown even the remotest interest in starting them up again. And as far those that I hadn't released yet, I would often war with myself at whether I should start them or not, but as life was want to do I would become busy and then many weeks would pass and I'd come back to the site and see those that were unreleased and I would once again think.... "Should I? Or shouldn't I?" But in the end the logical side of my brain would say..... "It's been too long, they've most likely lost interest by now. It's time to move onto something else" and so I would.
Back to top Go down
Josh
Founder
Founder
Josh

PostSubject: Re: RP Section *Update*   RP Section *Update* Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 5:08 am

Fair enough. Been a shitty week for me too so i can understand. And just for the record.. I'm an asshole. If i'm gonna personally attack you. I'm gonna rip your ass apart lol. I ain't gonna be nice about it. So next time you "think" that something i've said to you is an attack. There's probably a 90 percent chance that it's not. Cause trust me.. You'll know.
Back to top Go down
Raz
Admin
Admin
Raz

PostSubject: Re: RP Section *Update*   RP Section *Update* Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 6:34 am

Just for the record, 90% of the time I would have to agree with you that I would, but then there's that last 10% when I'm in some form of a foul mood and I'm not thinking strait and I'll misconstrue your intentions. It happens to all of us at some point or another I think, it's human nature I suppose.

No hard feelings?

*Extends right hand for a possible handshake*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP Section *Update*   RP Section *Update* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP Section *Update*
Page 1 of 1