Fallen Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Tale forgotten, A Tale retold.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Talos Valor... *Update, 5/15/12*

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Raz
Admin
Admin
Raz

Talos Valor... *Update, 5/15/12* Empty
PostSubject: Talos Valor... *Update, 5/15/12*   Talos Valor... *Update, 5/15/12* Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:18 pm

Alright, life's been a real b**ch of late and I haven't gotten any work done on Talos Valor for the last few weeks... until today that is. I just swapped out the old Talos Valor logo for a new one that I just did today. I rather like how it turned out, even if the image is a little grainy for its size. If any of you are interested I could upload the full size logo so you could see it in all its glory?

So what'cha all think about the new logo?

Old version, for comparison...
Talos Valor... *Update, 5/15/12* TalosValor3

Scaled down new version for site use....
Talos Valor... *Update, 5/15/12* TalosValor_Nu2b
Back to top Go down
Stewie teh janitor
Stewie teh janitor

PostSubject: Re: Talos Valor... *Update, 5/15/12*   Talos Valor... *Update, 5/15/12* Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:35 pm

Talos Valor... *Update, 5/15/12* Me-gusta
Back to top Go down
Raz
Admin
Admin
Raz

PostSubject: Re: Talos Valor... *Update, 5/15/12*   Talos Valor... *Update, 5/15/12* Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:49 pm

I don't know what that means..........
Back to top Go down
Josh
Founder
Founder
Josh

PostSubject: Re: Talos Valor... *Update, 5/15/12*   Talos Valor... *Update, 5/15/12* Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 3:26 am

My words exactly stew.....
And allow me to educate you Raz.. it means that while the wrapper may be nice.. it doesn't really mean anything if there's no product.... See where i'm getting here? Updates are nice and it's cool you enjoy making logos so much. Buuuuuut lets get a little meat out with the next update there champ. Like i've always said, ever need help just ask. The ol RP brain needs a little usage.

And yes the new one looks much better. More sci fi feel to it.
Back to top Go down
https://fallenlegends.forumotion.co.uk
Gamer_Fox
Admin
Admin
Gamer_Fox

PostSubject: Re: Talos Valor... *Update, 5/15/12*   Talos Valor... *Update, 5/15/12* Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 3:44 am

Talos Valor... *Update, 5/15/12* Misc-true-story
Back to top Go down
Raz
Admin
Admin
Raz

PostSubject: Re: Talos Valor... *Update, 5/15/12*   Talos Valor... *Update, 5/15/12* Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:40 pm

Josh wrote:
My words exactly stew.....
And allow me to educate you Raz.. it means that while the wrapper may be nice.. it doesn't really mean anything if there's no product.... See where i'm getting here? Updates are nice and it's cool you enjoy making logos so much. Buuuuuut lets get a little meat out with the next update there champ. Like i've always said, ever need help just ask. The ol RP brain needs a little usage.

And yes the new one looks much better. More sci fi feel to it.

Alright, let me spin that one from my point of view. My life's been shit the last couple of weeks and I've had neither the inspiration, gumption or time to work on Talos Valor. So be grateful I did this at all, because I don't know when the next time I'll be able to work on it is. Now that doesn't mean I don't appreciate what you had to say, because I do and I get it. Look, I'm sorry if my lack of post *substance* isn't what you guys wanted, but my RL issues come first.... Period. But if you need to exercise that Rp'ing Brain as you put it, there's a certain lady here at the forum that has been kindly waiting for someone to post in her Rp, as she can't be the one to do it. Likewise, I can't either given that I never signed up for said Rp, but I do see a couple of fellas who posted in this topic that I know, who have signed up in said Rp. What a Face

And thank you, as I said I rather liked how this one came out. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talos Valor... *Update, 5/15/12*   Talos Valor... *Update, 5/15/12* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talos Valor... *Update, 5/15/12*
Page 1 of 1